Individuals like you are essential to our success.
Because we provide unbiased, factual information on pregnancy and parenting, and because we provide resources to people seeking abortion care, we typically do not receive government or large institutional funding. We are also not affiliated with a national organization, which gives us the flexibility to shape our programming based on the needs of the communities and individuals we serve. We rely on the generous support of individuals like you and a handful of committed foundations to allow us to continue the shared work of ensuring that all people and communities have the power and resources to make sexual and reproductive health decisions with self-determination and dignity.
Wondering how much to give? Here are our suggested amounts:
- $1,000 - We have been working toward our vision of ending reproductive oppression for 50 years, please help us continue that work until our vision is reality.
- $500 - Provides abortion care funding for those in need and keeps the Abortion Assistance Fund Hotline open.
- $100 - Supports Our Justice in facilitating Emerge –Our Justice’s support group for people who have had abortions.
- $75 - Helps guide pregnant women, youth, and transgender people to pregnancy or parenting resources, such as abortion, prenatal care, adoption, etc.
- $50 Because we're 50! 🙂
- $25 - Purchases safer sex products to distribute in the community.
Click here and commit to making this contribution monthly by becoming an Our Justice sustainer. By committing to regularly scheduled donations, Our Justice sustainers make it possible for us to spend more of our time working towards our vision: A world free of reproductive oppression.
To Donate by Check
Please make checks or money orders payable to: Our Justice, P.O. Box 2105, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
Donations of Stock and Legacy gifts
If would like to discuss donating stock, including Our Justice in your will or if you have any problems contributing please contact Our Justice Board Chair Katie Barrett Wiik by phone at 612-349-0809 or email email@example.com.
Our Justice is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our Justice is committed to using each donation in the most effective way possible.